.

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Personal Purpose

At a very modern age, I began to be fascinated by the role of money in our day today lives, this allure grew and it influenced my goals. Its with enormous deliberation that I energize decided to pursue the Master of Finance course in your see institution, since it is harmonious with my goal of being a Financial Analyst.Its the confluence of personalized and professional experiences, that has led me to choose this path. My childhood was influenced by my parents, who steadfastly believed that I should give my best to both(prenominal) academic and extra-curricular pursuits. I was a dissipate of the debate club which gave me the tools to picture the important issues, while having a equilibrise perspective on them.I have also been studying Indian classical music and dance for nearly a decade, which led to an sense of taste of arts, regardless of their origin. During my Grade 12, I spent some time voluntarily tutoring students in my class in accounts. Accounts is a strength I am proud of, for it is also one of the pillars of my ambition. I also worked with various non-profit-making organizations where I tasked o work for the welfare of disadvantaged animals from getting them shoot to finding them loving homes.This meaningful work has left in me a strong love for all creatures great and small. All of this had a great impact on my person, it molded me into being extremely independent and proactive. I staunchly believe that hard work beats gift where talent doesnt work hard. This attitude was tested when I applied myself complete my gradation and then start work to put my knowledge to practice. After my grade I got a splendid fortune to intern in deed Advisory Services at BDO India (erstwhile MZSK and Associates).The department specialized in rating services, due diligences, other structuring options. Dealing with different assignments across industries, I began to mention the importance of financial management. This slowly encouraged my passion for f inance, which led me to understand myself and helped me create a road map to achieve my goals. I potently believe in having a hands-on approach while work out and making key corporate decisions.I came across this graduate program, and it finish all that I need to further my career goals. The coursework is exemplary lotion all aspects required to propel one into the profession of finance. I intemperately believe that the Management degree with finance as its core shall unfold my knowledge and provide necessary insights I seek, made me absolutely convert to work towards this program. The strong focus on world class competency and a vibrant university life also clinched my decision to harbour to your university.I would like to further assert that this program would provide invaluable significance to my life and academic career. This program will give me opportunity to study with like-minded individuals and the fortuity to collaborate with premier faculty both of which would i mpact my person greatly. Therefore, it would be an absolute pleasure to be admitted as a part of this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment