.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

City Life Verses Country Life

urban center demeanor v/s Country Life Many people would rather unrecorded in the urban center rather than the country to the fact that the city has more(prenominal) jobs, bus lines to commute to and from. The city life also has a high crime rate than the country, pollution and a higher cost of living. stolon of all, I love the country life because Im able-bodied to grow my own garden, raise farm animals compared to the city I wouldnt be able to raise horses or cows in the city limits.Also living in the country I will be in a less polluted atmosphere away from the noise of the spry streets and people . By living in the country I wouldnt have to spend as much money on flub I could possibly travel by horse to get to my destination. City living is also k at presentn for having high crime rates as to the country is much less, I would rather raise my children in a safe country cottage than a city high stick out apartment.Even though its harder to receive all the groovy benefit s of the city life such internet/cable television there are a lot of fun things me and my family can do in the country. With all the great benefits of both country and city living I would definitely allege that country living is where I and my family will continue to live for now . As for the city life and people its hard to conk a place I love and called home for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment